The Rogue Gunfighter LVR is designed to be a light weight armor carrier capable of loading out various items in a pouch-cummerbund intergraded design that excludes the need for multiple Molle pouches.
· Fully adjustable radio pouch
· Removable Kangaroo two-mag pouch
· Modular Molle chest rig
· Removable padded shoulder straps.
- Weight is approximately 3.2 lbs without soft armor and 6.5 lbs with the RG soft armor package
- Vest has communication routing channels front and back allowing the user to configure wires neatly and securely.
- Vest cummerbund is made of 5” knitted elastic stretch material for comfort and flexibility while allowing maximum breathability and heat transfer.
- Shoulder straps are adjustable with a heavy duty D-ring secured at front base for rigging options.
- Cummerbund has 1/8” bungee round elastic securing straps on each pouch division to keep gear in place while stored in the pockets. Elastic cord straps are removable if not needed. The secure straps utilize a small low profile pull tab that is unique to the slim design.
- Rear vest panel has a built in admin pocket to store small items in a flap covered pocket
- Drag handle for evac.
- LVR chest rig can be quickly attached and detached for added molle pouch configurations.
- LVR radio pouch is designed to be ambidextrous and can attach to both sides of front panel via Velcro.
- Shoulder straps are a removable pad made of breathable material for added comfort.
- Kangaroo Two Magazine pouch is an added pouch insert for the front kangaroo pocket allowing the storage of two rifle magazines M4/M16 - 30 round.
- Will accept most trauma stand alone plates and is shaped to receive the RG Cut soft armor IIIA inserts.